Advocate Creative is hiring a project manager to coordinate our small but mighty team of changemakers.
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for equipping nonprofits with strategic design and branding to help solve pressing social issues. In this multifaceted role, you will support clients and team members and oversee the progression of projects from proposal to successful completion. If you obsess over details and are a self-professed “people person,” then read on.
- Oversee project communication to ensure projects run smoothly, are documented consistently, and questions are answered clearly
- Determine project scope and timeline and manage schedules to ensure work is completed on time and within budget
- Regularly schedule, attend and facilitate meetings between new business leads, clients, contractors, and team members
- Manage Advocate Creative’s Basecamp, Harvest and Forecast project applications
- Assist in writing proposals, service agreements and statements of work
- Provide project support including proofreading, editing and note-taking
- Champion Advocate Creative’s brand and foster initiatives that strengthen our ability to deliver world-class communications
- Cultivate lasting relationships with clients and partners
Experience, Skills & Abilities
- 1-5 years of experience in project management, marketing, communications, or related fields
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated success in fostering effective relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to determine priorities and develop strategies for successfully executing projects
- Confident facilitating communication between team members, clients and contractors
- Exhibit a high level of initiative and a can-do attitude
- Nonprofit sector experience and/or experience working in a creative environment with a basic understanding of design systems and processes is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or closely related field
Details & Perks
At Advocate Creative, we are as committed to enjoying a healthy work/life balance as we are to delivering world-class design for nonprofits and social causes. We prioritize team culture and flexible work schedules in a remote work environment. A few of our notable benefits include summer Fridays, an extended holiday break, medical, dental and vision insurance, SIMPLE IRA with corporate matching up to 3%, profit sharing, paid holidays and time off including your birthday, and paid maternity and paternity leave. In addition, we offer reimbursement for professional development and stipends for coworking space and home office setup.
Salary to be determined by experience and skill set.
Want to do meaningful work that makes the world better? Shoot us an email at [email protected] including your résumé and tell us why you would be a good fit.